Project Manager Refrigeration
‘Focused mainly on the International Marine Industry – region Brabant’
Level: Bachelor degree
Industry: Mechanical / Energy / Industrial and Marine Refrigeration
Our customer Marefsol BV designs and sells components, units and complete systems for
the industrial cooling and refrigeration market. Especially in the marine market
MAREFSOL is becoming a well-known household name and is selling worldwide.
MAREFSOL has a relatively small but vastly experienced team in Nieuwkuijk (North
Brabant, The Netherlands). This team designs systems with compressors, heat
exchangers, pressure vessels and all required instrumentation. The units are built in their
own production facility and therefore the project manager can accurately follow design
and production work until the units are delivered to the customers.
MAREFSOL is looking for a Project Manager who has a good understanding of
refrigeration designs, systems and applications and who can successfully manage
projects from start to finish. Furthermore he must be able to take responsibility for his
own decisions and actions concerning his projects. Are you our new team member to
lead projects and confer with our customers for the next coming years?
Your effort as team member:
• Liaise with engineering, production and installation teams to ensure projects are
achieved on time in accordance with agreed customers’ requirements
• Responsible for managing costs and budgets for your projects.
• Making design calculations for custom made solutions.
• Support internal workshop and engineering team.
• Purchasing of materials and services.
• Develop and maintain good relationships with customers.
• Travel (inter-)national for project management.
Your skills and competences:
• Proven engineering and project management experience in (industrial)
• Excellent communication skills with the ability to create strong business
relationships with customers, suppliers and contractors.
• High financial and commercial awareness with the ability to manage large
• Good knowledge of P&ID’s, HAZOP, VCA, BV/Lloyds, etc.
• Proactive in sourcing new possible tenders or customers.
• Strong personality, stress resistant, positive attitude and committed to your job.
• Languages: preferably Dutch & English (excellent verbal & writing skills).
Intention for long term, Full time
Salary depending on experience and also fringe benefits like company car
EU work permit necessary
For information please contact:
PROJECT DETACHERING • INTERIM • ZZP • WERVING & SELECTIE
Mr. Wouter Schreuder
Mob +31 6 4727 2928 • E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org •
Web www.interimtechniek.nl • Skype: Interim Techniek